The Nevada Interfaith Association is presenting our second annual Interfaith Youth Leadership Summit. NIA is a 501c3 organization which exists as a welcoming multi-faith network of religious and spiritual leaders in Northern Nevada who wish to bring diverse religious communities together to promote mutual understanding and respect. NIA promotes and encourage collaborative and cooperative relations among all faith traditions in Nevada.
Youth Summit Purpose
- To address mutual challenges, share information, and educate on topics such as social and environmental issues, health awareness.
- To learn leadership skills and to provide an opportunity for service to our community.
- To address the need for inclusion while understanding our individual differences with unity and respect.
- To find our shared values and work together on a common goal.
- Saturday, January 25, 2020
- 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Check-in begins at 8:30 AM
- University of Nevada Reno Joe Crowley Student Union
- Collins Kartchner, Keynote “A Life Worth Living”, Connecting with Friends.
- Colby Jeffers, Social Issues and Spiritual Answers in Rap Presentation.
- In Our Own Backyard Panel
- Youth Panel “What Makes a Life Worth Living”, with a Focus on Each of Their Perspective.
In order to participate on UNR campus, the below form must be filled out and received by Nevada Interfaith Association by the date of the event or brought to the event in person.
The permission form must be signed by a parent or guardian. Please bring permission form to the event, or
Nevada Interfaith Association
570 Hammill Lane
Reno, NV 89511